ICCC 2007 - Call For paper
International Conference on Chinese Computing 2007 (ICCC2007)
Wuhan, China, Oct 13-17, 2007
International Conference on Chinese Computing 2007 (ICCC2007) will be held in Wuhan, China, from Oct. 13 to 15, 2007. This conference will be jointly hosted by Center for Study of language and Information (CSLI) of Wuhan University, Chinese and Oriental Language Information Processing Society (COLIPS) of Singapore and Association for Chinese Information Processing of China.
The submissions can be in English or Chinese. Accepted papers will appear in two proceedings with respective ISBN numbers for Chinese papers and English papers. English proceedings will be indexed by ISTP and some papers in Chinese will be expected to be accepted in a special issue for a journal.
Papers are invited on substantial, original and unpublished research on all aspects of Chinese Language Research and Chinese Information processing, including, but not limited to:
- input and output of large character sets
- typesetting and font designs
- Chinese character encoding and compression
- voice input and output, speech recognition and synthesis
- phonology and morphology
- grammars and syntax, syntactical analysis, word segmentation, parsing and tagging
- lexical semantics, word sense, wordnets
- text analysis, text understanding, summarization and generation
- text mining and information extraction, summarization and retrieval
- discourse and dialogue, interactive voice system, questions and answers
- machine translation and multilingual processing
- natural language applications, tools and resources, system evaluation
- language modeling, statistical methods in natural language processing
- machine learning for natural language
- linguistic, psychological and mathematical models of language computational psycholinguistics
- Chinese language learning, teaching and computer-aided Chinese learning
- special hardware and software for Chinese computing
- special topics on language research and information processing
- minority language processing in China
- The maximum length of a paper is 8 A4-sized pages, 11pt, double-spaced throughout.
- The paper should be in Pdf or Word format. Please submit two copies of the paper, one copy is with author information and the other is anonymous.
- Deadline for submission is: 30/07/2007.
The official languages of the conference and workshop are: English and Chinese (Mandarin).